Current members need to read this!!
Well after almost a year the new website and member management system is online and live. The old site will no longer be available as of August 30, 2019.
There are a few changes to the login process that each member should know about.
First Time Logging in for Current Members Only!!:
- Goto https://wotfa.org
- Click the Login button on the top menu bar
- Click the Forgot Password link below the Register button.
- Enter your user name or email address,
- User name will be in this format: firstname-lastname, (note the hyphen between the first and last name, this is required.)
- Click the Reset my password button.
- A link will be sent to the email address that WOTFA has on record for you.
- Check your email. If you don’t see the email, look in your Spams folder. If you find it there, make sure that you change your email settings to allow emails from wotfa.org.
- Follow the link that will be provided to you in the email.
- Follow the on screen instructions for resetting your password.
- If you are still experiencing problems, please contact me at email@example.com or use the Comments section below. I will get back to you as soon as I can, usually within 24 hours.
To view your membership and website account, click My Account on the menu bar. For membership information and status you can click on the My Dashboard link on the drop down menu from My Account, or from the My Account page.