- This event has passed.
Weekly Emerald City Contra Dance
March 24 @ 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Event Series (See All)$10 – $20
Contra dancing every Friday at the
Phinney Neighborhood Center
6532 Phinney Avenue North, Seattle (98103)in the Community Hall of the brick building, near the lower parking lotBeginner’s workshop at 7:00 pm (or thereabouts). Dance from 7:30 pm to 10:00 pm.
- Proof of vaccination and boosters. Bring vaccination documentation – your vaccination card, or a photo of the front & back, or a digital record. Bring a picture ID. No exceptions.
- Sign a registration form and waiver upon entry. No exceptions.
- Bring a well-fitting mask with no exhaust vent. No exceptions.
If you have shown proof of vaccination at another dance, you’ll still need to show it here. Admission prices (cash or check only):
- Sliding scale $10-$20.
- Students $5 with a school ID.
- Free for people under the age of 16.
Admission limited to 100 people. This total includes paying & non-paying dancers, musicians, callers, children, and adults acting like children. (In short, everyone.) First time contra dancers get a coupon for free admission to their next dance. Coupon redemption limited to first five coupons on any single night.