Registration for the WOTFA workshop and Fiddle camp was opened on April 1st, per our tradition registration opens the first Monday in April. If you have not registered yet use this link Fiddle Camp Registration to select your class now. Classes fill up quickly, so don’t delay.
We will be at the Moses Lake Christian Academy again this year. Class dates are July 15-19, 2019. As a reminder we are unable to park on the side of the buildings or plug into the event center so we have a limited amount of plug ins and they will be for medical needs first. Please contact us ASAP if you are in need of power.
If you would like to offer a Mini-Workshop, please fill out the online form at https://fiddlecamp.wotfa.org/mini-workshops/
This year we are doing online registration only. Class descriptions are available now at https://fiddlecamp.wotfa.org/class-descriptions/
Please make one order per family(*) then follow the link in your order confirmation to fill out a registration form per student to match the classes you just paid for. PayPal** is the preferred method and you don’t need to have a PayPal account to use this option. If you don’t feel comfortable making a payment online, you can still send a check but please include a $5 processing fee. The order total will not reflect the additional $5 so please remember to add that before mailing your check to Corrine. (Her address will be emailed to you) Finalize your order and follow the link in your order confirmation as previously mentioned.
If you are one of the lucky and have a scholarship, you will place your order just like everyone else and select scholarship as your payment method. *If you have some students in your family that have scholarships and some that don’t, please place separate orders. One for the students without scholarships and one order for the ones with scholarships.
Below is step by step instructions on how to register.
- You can visit the workshop website at https://fiddlecamp.wotfa.org
- Click on “Registration” in the Menu.
- Click on the Category (i.e. Fiddle, Bass, Guitar, Mandolin, or Kids) and select the class you are interested in. You can also order your Camp shirt/hoodie at this time as well.
- Select from the drop down menu whether the student is an Adult or Youth and then “Add to Cart”.
- Repeat steps 3 & 4 for each student in your family. For those taking two ½ day classes, please verify that one is AM and one is PM.
- Once all the classes have been added to your Cart you may proceed to the “Checkout”.
- Select your payment method (i.e. PayPal**, Check (additional $5), or Scholarship) and Complete your order.
- You will receive an email confirmation with one more step to fill out a registration for each student.
- Once your registration form, payment, and membership has been verified you will get one more email saying your order is “Complete”. Watch for an email at the beginning of July with last minute updates and info for camp.
**If you don’t have a PayPal account, select PayPal as your payment method. It will take you to a separate page where you either enter your login info, make an account, OR click on the button that says “Pay with Debit or Credit Card”.
Did you happened to take one of the classes before? Would you please take a moment and write a review on their class page. Thank you!
If you have any questions or are having trouble, please don’t hesitate to send us an email at WOTFAWorkshop@gmail.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can.