ALL DISTRICT EVENTS AND PLAYOUTS HAVE BEEN CANCELED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
June 25 @ 5:00 PM - 11:30 PM
An event every month that begins at 5:00 PM on day Second of the month, repeating indefinitely
An event every month that begins at 5:00 PM on day Fourth of the month, repeating indefinitely
Open jam. Acoustic instruments and their players and helpers. Max 23 attendees. For reservations: call 360-691-5907 or text 360-631-6735 starting 3/5/21, and then the day following each jam.
Rules while we are in Level II of reopening:
I’ll have to play the heavy if they are not followed (don’t make me come over there………!)
- Members of the same household may be closer, share food, drink, and stands.
- Masks are mandatory.
- Masks must cover mouth and nose.
- Chairs (and people) 6 feet apart.
- Singers must wear a 3-layer mask and stay 9 feet away from others while singing.
- No sharing the mic.
- Mic must be sanitized between users (we will provide wipes – please do not spray the
- No sharing of stands unless you have really good distance vision (i.e. 6 feet)(or for
- non-household singers, 9 feet.)
- No sharing of food or drink.
- No communal coffeepots or utensils.
Bring what you want to eat or drink and no sharing please. Sanitization supplies will be available.