If you are having problems logging into the wotfa website, check to make sure that you are using the proper form for your user name, firstname-lastname. No spaces are allowed in the username. This is a limitation of the software that is being used to authenticate the user.
- Click the Forgot your Password link below the Register button.
- Enter your user name or email address,
- User name will be in this format: firstname-lastname, (note the hyphen between the first and last name, this is required.)
- Click the Reset my password button.
- A link will be sent to the email address that WOTFA has on record for you.
- Check your email. If you don’t see the email, look in your Spams folder. If you find it there, make sure that you change your email settings to allow emails from wotfa.org.
- Follow the link that will be provided to you in the email.
- Follow the on screen instructions for resetting your password.
- If you are still experiencing problems, please contact me at email@example.com or use the Comments section below. I will get back to you as soon as I can, usually within 24 hours.
To view your membership and website account, click My Account on the menu bar. For membership information and status you can click on the My Dashboard link on the drop down menu from My Account, or from the My Account page.